Hello there. Spring has sprung here and with Mother’s Day fast approaching, I am sharing a floral Mother’s Day card I made for my MIL. Nothing says spring more than flowers, does it? Ok, maybe summer… 😂 Anyway, here’s my card.
Next stamped the flowers and and banner with Intense Black ink on a scrap of Neenah cardstock. Stamped ‘Mother’s Day’ on the banner. Coloured the images with Copics then fussy cut them out. Stamped ‘happy’ directly on the panel in black. Arranged and adhered the blooms and banner, then mounted the panel with foam adhesive to an A2 Pink Pirouette piece. Attached the pink piece to a white top folding card base and added clear shimmer to the flowers and clear raindrops to finish.
Happy new year everyone! Hope you all had a fun night celebrating. I wasn’t feeling up to going out to a house party, so opted for a quiet relaxing night at home. Whatever you did last night, I hope you’re feeling better than these bunnies. 😂 They celebrated hard.
The Blah Bunny stamp set is so funny and I’ve been waiting for a chance to use it. On a piece of Neenah cardstock, stamped the Blah Humbunny with Memento black ink. Masked him and stamped the Blah Bunny. Masked again as well as the upper half of the panel, then stamped the NBUS wood floor in Sahara Sand ink. Sponged on Sahara Sand ink to finish the floor.
Removed masks and coloured with Copics. Heat embossed the confetti bits with Liquid Platinum embossing powder. Black heat embossed happy with clear glitter embossing powder and white heat embossed new year on a black strip.
I was going to leave it plain as is, but it looked incomplete, so I added the wine/champagne bottles and hats. The bottles (discontinued) and hats were stamped with Memento black ink on scraps of X-Press It paper, coloured with Copics and fussy cut out. Adhered them to the scene and mounted the panel to a white top folding card base to finish.
Thank you for stopping by. Wishing you a happy, healthy and crafty new year!
Hi there. Another post tonight and it’s a quick one.
Using ink cubes, distress inks in rainbow colours were applied in strips on an acrylic block, then spritz with water, and stamped onto a piece of watercolor paper.
The Lily was stamped twice with Versafine black ink on the panel as well as on a scrap of white shimmer paper. The solid Lily centre image was then inked with Spiced Marmalade distress ink and stamped on the shimmer paper Lily. It was fussy cut out and paper pieced on the watercolour panel before the whole piece was die cut with a rectangle stitched die.
The sentiment was white heat embossed on a strip of black cardstock. Clear shimmer was added to the Lily and a few sparkly clear sequins finushed off the card. And that does it. Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your day.
Hi everyone. With so many enabling sales this past holiday season, it’s no surprise that I have accumulated a lot of new goodies to play with. 😂😂🎉 This year, I resolute to use everything I buy at least once. I started already with my New Year’s card posted on New Year’s Day where I used the Time Flies stamp set. Today I am using my new Heartstrings dies to create this super CAS card.
I first die cut the string heart twice to stack them for dimension. I cut one from Silver Foil sheets and the other from a scrap of white cardstock. I did the same for the little heart, except I die cut three from white cardstock for even more dimension.
I adhered the stacked hearts to an A2 size stitched rectangle white shimmer cardstock panel, offsetting it to the left. The sentiment was heat embossed with silver glitter embossing powder on a strip of the same white shimmer cardstock. For dimension again, I backed it on to a slightly larger strip of white shimmer cardstock and then mounted the whole strip with foam tape.
The panel was attached to a top folding white card base and a few clear sequins were added to finish. With the shimmer cardstock, silver foil and silver glitter embossing, this card is shiny and sparkly IRL.
I didn’t want those silver foil diecut pieces from the heart to go to waste, so I created a second card with them. I used the negative diecut piece as a guide to place the pieces in the correct position. And with so many other great sentiments in the Many Everyday Messages stamp set, I decided to use a generic sentiment on this one.